Very easy. Prep. 15min
1. Wash and cut mushrooms in slices.
2. In a pan, melt 3teaspoons of butter and stir the mushrooms with for about 10minutes
3. In another pan, stir the fish fillets with some olive oil
4. In a bowl, pour 20cl of milk mixed with a bit of flour (to replace fresh cream) and add mustard. Mix all together.
5. Salt and pepper.
6. Pour the sauce on cooked mushrooms and mix.
Serve out with some parsley.
What you need:
4 white fish fillets
300gr of Paris mushrooms
20cl of fresh cream (replaced with milk and flour) 13tbs
1 teaspoon of mustard
Parsley, salt, mustard, pepper and butter